COACHING AND CONSULTING ISSUES
When does a coaching or psychological consultation make sense?
If you want to change something yourself and when it comes to a topic, which you can influence. Whether this is the case, we clarify in an initial preliminary session.
Basically there are three starting situations for a coaching or a psychological consultation:
a crisis situation, a challenging situation and a neutral situation. But the goal is always a plus of life quality and joy of life.
Examples of crisis situations:
- You are not aware of the situation on your own
- You no longer do come out of a thought spiral
- You have been exhausted, stressed, and overburdened for a long time
- You are depressed, feel small and worthless
- You live in an unhealthy partnership or have a professional conflict
- You or a close person are seriously ill or suffer from an eating disorder
Examples of challenging situations:
- You must make a decision with far-reaching consequences
- You need guidance and clarity for your next step
- You have lost your inner balance and mental balance
- You are faced with a significant change or transformation phase and want to prepare yourself well for the new circumstances
- You want clarification in a situation with another person
Examples of neutral starting situations:
- You want to meet your wishes and goals in a professional, partnership or personal sense
- You are curious to find out what else is inside you
- You want to optimize your personality and image
- You want to refine your appearance in communication and rhetoric